Animated Optical Illusion by Brusspup
Optical illusion using a transparent sheet with black parallel lines that are used to show and hide the frames of animation.
- Each animation is made up of six frames.
- The black bars on the transparency are used to 'cut' out parts of the six frames.
- Each one of the black bars is equal in size to five of the clear spaces.
- So if you take one black bar and one clear space next to that black bar, it equal a total of six spaces.
- When one slice of the animation is seen through the clear space, the black bar is hiding the other five frames of the animation.
- As you move, it continues to reveal the next single frame of animation through the clear space while hiding the other five.